Two items for your consideration this week:
–> Oct 20 – Troop Meeting, Troop Committee – 7:30P
Discussions tomorrow (Monday) will center on the selection of new leadership for the troop. It is important that you attend if you wish to have a voice in the selection of a new Scoutmaster.
–> Oct 24 – 26- Iron Chef – Camp Falling Rock
Signup here: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/
On Monday (tomorrow) we’ll have a final count for our outing. It is important that Scouts planning to attend the outing attend the Troop meeting so that planning can get done.
For our October outing, we’ll be traveling to Camp Falling Rock on Friday(10/24) after meeting at the Church at 6 PM. We’ll have a snack (eat before arriving at the Church) and spend the night in tents.
Here is a list of Scouts and Adults that I believe are taking part:
- Robert D.
- Tias A.
- Marcus A.
- Ian H.
- Harrison D.
- Jack N. (Sat. morning)
- Tom N.
- Nolan W.
- Mr. Dupler
- Mr. Czaja
- Mr. Almstedt
During the day on Saturday, Scouts will compete in two teams to produce the best breakfast, lunch and dinner for the Scouts and Adults. Time will be available to work on other Scout requirements during the day.
On Sunday, we’ll pack up, clean up and drive back to Bexley, arriving back at about 11:00 AM.
The cost for the outing will be $30 which includes camping, breakfast, lunch, and dinner on Saturday, and breakfast on Sunday.
- We travel in class “A” uniforms (pants, shirts, socks and belts).
- Bring your Boy Scout Handbook.
- Do not bring food. The current plan is for Adults to buy food for the Troop for this outing.
- Do not bring phones or other electronics. Adults will have phones for emergencies.
- Eat dinner before arriving at the Church at 6 PM on Friday.
- Plan to bring a tent or share a tent. Tenting arrangements should be made during Troop meetings before the outing.
- We will need adults to drive to and from then outing and/or to provide supervision for the outing.
Please let me know if there are questions or concerns.